21 12 / 2011
Welcome back to the weekly Badass JS roundup! Here is my link dump for this week.
- Maximiliano Firtman has put together a very nice mobile browser HTML5 compatibility table for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, iPad and more.
- Dust looks like an interesting new templating engine.
- Evan Wallace has released another awesome demo of his lightgl.js project, this time showcasing “ambient occlusion lightmap generation” in WebGL. Awesome!
- The discussion is going on about whether to include a huge pull request that brings await and defer keywords to CoffeeScript in order to help “tame” callback hell.
- CoffeeScript 1.2.0 has been released. Mostly a bugfix release.
- Passport looks like a nice authentication system for Node.js, with support for over 30 different authentication strategies.
That’s it for this week! As always if you have something you’d like to tell us about - something you think is Badass JS worthy - don’t hesitate to let us know!
Have a great week, and Merry Christmas!